
D and Matt.

Solo Matt.

email from my sister, D, this morning:
Everyday Quotes, by the infamous Matt.....
Matt contemplating how his digital dental book says it will expire on his computer in the year 2029: "My gandkids are going to be like, [in high falsetto child's voice] 'Grandpa! Grandpa! do you got any old books from a long time ago?' And I'll set out my old computer, 'Lemme see what I got here for you . . . '" [spoken in gruff, old man's voice]. -wed, feb 18, 2009
Matt, leaning over his homework: "How do you spell 'eghh?" [and he does this nasal grunting noise that curves upward]
Danielle: "Eghh?"
Matt: "YES.. how do you spell it, D?" he asks, getting impatient with me, as if there's an exact spelling. Ha.
Matt, on deciding what size of FAKE cacti we should buy to decorate the apartment with (the cacti come in 3 sizes)...
"We'll buy all three sizes. And when your sisters come, we'll quietly put out a different size every time to pretend like they grew."
Matt, on why I shouldn't buy a vintage armoire from the flea-market that has a pullout desk & a creepy, hidden mirror....
Matt: "Because what if I come home & I find out you've gotten trapped in the mirror and I can't get you out...." "Come back to our woooorld," he whispers to the mirror, re-enacting what he'd have to do to get me out. -sept 21, 2009
My personal favorite:
Matt: You know what would stink about being a blind person?
Matt: You know what would stink about being a blind person?
D: what?
Matt: The Internet. Blind people must be like, "Dang, I've heard it's AWESOME..."
Matt: The Internet. Blind people must be like, "Dang, I've heard it's AWESOME..."
Happy Birthday, Matt!!! We love you :)
4 comments:
Those are just as good as, "live ever week like it's shark week!"
another thing i love about matt. he goes by "Mat" for short.
oh... this blog doesn't do him justice.
WE LOVE YOU MATTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK not to take away from Matt (Happy Birthday by the way) but I was laughing so much about the "journal" comments. But when I saw your pictures I remebered the day I was walking down the hallway at school going to the bathroom or something and there in the empty hallway was NOELLE's jounal. It was sitting there feet away from her locker. I don't know how it got there?! But I remeber the look on you face when I brought it to you in your class.....oh the horror that over took you. We both wondered and hoped no one else had picked it up and read its contents! Do you remember that? I think I'm going to have to burn my jounals so that my boys never know some of the crazy things I did or thoughts that I had.
Oh and noey you are becoming the best at taking pic's! Keep click'n away.
hey i was wondering if any of you had matts email? i was roommates with him about 5 years ago in hawaii and have lost touch if you could help me out that would be great.
Post a Comment