It won't leave my head today. But I think if I could just go karaoke-ing, I'd get it out of my system. I never really loved Beyonce until her I Am Sasha Fierce album. But she is a true performer. And anyone who can belt a song with an incredible range and dance in five-inch heels whilst a fan is blowing on her face... props. Though I can't watch her perform without feeling a little case of cotton mouth coming on.
"Excuse me while I..." [cough, cough]
It's tough work being a diva. Just ask M.
FYI, family members. Speaking of dry mouth, M has a lip moisturizing fetish. Hide your chapstick when we come. And do not let her see you using your chapstick, because she will take it. And if you tell her no, then she will take it when you are not looking. You've been warned.

4 comments:
Hmmm. Like mother like daughter. I seem to recall walking in on your mom singing Carol King on any given day after school.
I feel the earth move under my feet....
I feel like M is a mirror image of your baby pics. Stay away from my burts beewax!
halooo.
as for M... sounds like B. as in, my B. chapstick thief and naughty. you should here her tell me no. it's this drawn out "noooopah." Nope with a very distinct p at the end and a stern turn of the head.
is it just the elizan genes?? coming through all naughty and rebellious and magnified?? trouble.
yeah, L is the same way, shmearing it all over her lips & cheeks. and once i found her all quiet, hiding with my chanel lip gloss smeared over her hands.....grumble grumble...how do they learn to unscrew things so young??? and way to waste my $30 splurge....grumble...
Ahh noelle, she must be your first girl. First rule of christmas with little girls, put at least 12 tubes of bonnie bell - or whatever it is called - lip balm in her stocking. load up while you are in the us. i'm sure mexican lipgloss contains lead. just joking.
Post a Comment