


Pic on the left: burned. Pic on the right: taken out five minutes earlier. I wised up.


At the end of all the baking, I got a red star sticker from L for my good behavior and excellent following of instructions. He is good to me. Though I am sure he was just hoping to ensure his generous portion of the baked goods. In any case, I accepted the bribe. Baby love tokens are my fave.
4 comments:
Noelle,
Thanks for the cookies, they were soo good. Really moist, not too moist, and there was a perfect balance of chocolate, pumpkin and ginger flavors. I would have eaten the over cooked batch. Timmy and I ate the whole plate this morning - you sabotager (spelling?) you!
What is your recipe?
do we have the same recipe, noey?
these are my favorite cookies.
dani likes her gingersnaps and molasses cookies.
i like my pumpkin chocolate chippers.
what's your favorite, noey??
p.s. LOVE those lukie dimples. and that serious double-chinned face while mixing.
p.p.s. you look good, noe.
p.p.p.s. the batter pictures are killing me. i think i have to go make some cookies now. seriously. i'll try and give some away.
but no promises.
mmmm....those look good (the ones on the right! lol) you look beautiful in all those pics! did B take them? miss you guys.
Post a Comment