Sunday, November 15, 2009

guilty

I brought home the '09 Madden football Wii game from Kentucky for Bruce. Shortly thereafter I came home from the gym around 11:30 a.m. this one particular weekday morning.

Me: "Whatcha doin' there?"
Bruce: "Er... waiting for an email to download?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmm-hmm.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine was playing guitar hero on our wii while I was cooking him dinner the other night. AND, get this. He wants a PS3 for christmas......

R. Sherman On said...

Noe - This is Bruce's form of multi-tasking.

hey, Bruce - nice suit and cuff shirt - real sharp dude!

audrey said...

ha. i love the face. i know that face. here comes a whole lotta that face in the next couple weeks. from all the boys ; )

yayyyy!!!

Kauti Nicholls said...

what a video game nerd. ;)

pete on said...

ur husband better be practising!!! cuz he is going to get beat when i get there!!