B has the cutest friends. I love when they come over, because then I get to hear more of his fluency and Mexi-slang. Like instead of "Ohhh!" it's "Oh-leeehhhhh!" And instead of "Ahhh!" it's "Ayyyyy!" And instead of "Wow!" it's "Vaaayaaaa!!!!" Que padre. I love it.
Those have to be the coolest glasses I have ever seen on a kid! And the other little boy has pretty eyes. Don't get me started on the DS. The soon to be 4 year old in my house is dying for one. I'm just not sure if i'm ready for it.
3 comments:
Those have to be the coolest glasses I have ever seen on a kid! And the other little boy has pretty eyes. Don't get me started on the DS. The soon to be 4 year old in my house is dying for one. I'm just not sure if i'm ready for it.
emiliano is channeling his inner bono. cute little ninos. i want my kids to speak mexi-slang. can i do it while avoiding mexico?
the only thing i can focus on, besides emilio's eyes, is the ice cream.
i want.
Post a Comment