Three cheers for the biggest cheese. I love her. Can't help it. I live for cheese, so it just makes sense.
Hush, now
I see a light in the sky (oh)
Everything with Celine is love, blinding, she's been touched by angels, so just let the rain come down and wash away my tears. Because I won't be able to see this yet. It is not yet on Mexico's radar. Of course. But you might! Go for me, for us, for the power of love. And my heart will go on.
Through the Eyes Of the World hits theaters this weekend.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
3 comments:
I wish I could sing like her. I love Celine too. There's been more than once I cried to one of songs.
celine dion. oh the memories we have together ; )
reminds me of those chiffon-y 90's dresses we'd wear to church dances.
reminds me of us harmonizing to that one with a short title... what was it... was it "tell him"?? something like that...
reminds me of our sarah brightman days. even though sarah brightman is not celine dion, i realize. but the same idea : ) and time period. and the same poofy hair in our blackmailable family pix.
reminds me of floral wallpaper days. and you using a kaboodle for your "makeup."
reminds me of how to lose a guy in ten days. and rewatching the bathroom scene over and over with tracy. even though the song playing during that scene was by chantel kasdkfjaskdfkj, whatever her last name is.
reminds me of you and your 16-yr-old posse and your posters of your dream guy lists ; ) haaaa.
reminds me of girls camp and tshirts that were too big for us. and a few tie-dye ones thrown in there too.
reminds me that our bryant girl memories are compartmentalized into singers: carol king {our baby years--influenced by mom : ) }, eponine & cosette, paula abdul/madonna/wilson phillips/dear jesse, celine dion, sarah mclachlan, etc etc...
there's no shame in loving celine. i just watched an interview with her this morning on the news and her movie. awesome! she also is coming back to vegas march '11. i heard she was amazing before. tickets are already on sale and i say we go ahead and purchase now and meet up. jarom's never taken me to vegas...isn't that a must at least once in everyone's life?
Post a Comment