Thursday, March 19, 2009

what do you do with...

...three kids and one flashlight?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hunt for treasure, of course! Or fun-size packs of peanut m&ms. (Better than gold.)

B's review at the end: "Mom, that was really fun, but... I really didn't know what you were trying to draw here. Can you draw a little better next time?"

Where's the love. Whoever said you are your own worst critic never gave birth to B.

4 comments:

Garity said...

You know I'm going to copy you right?

When I first read your title on my blog list I thought "cool! Noelle read my post and they are hunting for scorpions too!" and then of course I knew you had a much better idea as soon as I saw the first pictures. Anything to keep the kids entertained right? I love making up treasure hunts and we haven't done one in ages!

Christine said...

B is one of a kind--he is quite a remmarkable child. I remember at 3during pre school, he was coloring every line perfectly and cutting was an art form! Seriously very gifted. what age do they learn tact???:)

Shauna said...

love that last line...
b keeps it real...he'll go far in life.
maddie's new favorite line... "focus mom, seriously!" just so you know, you're not alone. love ya.

audrey said...

B knows how to dish it out, that's for sure. and it's always in that certain tone...

for some reason it reminds of... a bossy older sister i had...