We're heading back East to visit the padres in a few months. With such accommodating babysitters on hand, these visits usually always include a kid-less trek into New York City and something Broadway. I debated for a bit as to which musical we should see this time, but when I found out about this, the debate was waaaay over.
John Stamos as Albert Peterson? Really? I need to see this. Need to. Uncle Jesse was my first pre-pubescent crush (aside from Gilbert Blythe and Gene Kelly). Not to mention Full House was my favorite thing ever next to one-strap overalls and side ponytails. I am so there.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
11 comments:
bye bye birdie is my favorite musical ever. and i still sport a side pony sometimes. maybe we should swoon over conrad together.
I am jealous, and can I just say that I loved Gilbert Blythe.
"Full House" is boss!
erin - that is a definite. you're coming with us, preggo. my sisters and their significant others will be coming, too. is mattie burton in? first week of december. let me know.
christi - i know, right?
autumn - holla.
Um, who's babysitting?
you. why, do you wanna go see this? i'll buy you tickets for a different night.
Oh, that sounds so fun! I'd love to go see a musical on Broadway someday!
Gilbert oh how I loved him!!!!
Please, please, please see In the Heights, too. Just do it. My favorite musical EVER. We should discuss.
You know what's funny? Ethan like to watch Full House and I love that he likes it. Have fun on Broadway.
can't wait. hello birdie!!
p.s. did you two decide about boston yet?
Post a Comment