Saturday, August 8, 2009

what. is. up.

We've been at the beach with no Internet access. So all has been quiet on the cyberfront. EXCEPT... this new blog background. I came home to find that all of a sudden I had a new blog background and I couldn't get into my google account. At first, I thought, "Audrey?" I know she has my password. But no. She is not savvy enough. Then I thought, "Did someone hack into my google account?"

Yes. Yes, someone did. And that someone was my brother, Jason. Hacker extraordinaire. I guess he was getting bored of my blog and took it upon himself to update it. Nice. Pero se ve bien. Jase, Nate says you must miss him. But okay, genius, figure out how to make it wider so my 600x400 pics fit in the column.

And beach pics are coming, Audrey. I saw the 50 missed calls and ten emails you left for me this week. Tranquilo, woman. Here's one to tide you over:

Photobucket

Banana boats. Such a rush.

3 comments:

Pitcherpost said...

I like the new look! Can you casually leak jason my login info as well :)

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Yeah, the new look is good but I for one miss seeing the kids up top. Jason fix it!

pete on said...

sweet jason!!! glad to see you are messing with noelle!!! you should post ur own blog on it next time!