Bruce is in Brazil, the kids went to bed at 7:30... I had 12 minutes and 13 seconds. If you have 12 minutes and 13 seconds, do enjoy the following short film.
Okay, so I really didn't have 12 minutes since my kids didn't go to bed at 7:30 despite my best efforts (how do you manage that, by the way?), but so glad I stayed up! Made me smile -- thanks for sharing!
7 comments:
Maybe she's deaf?
That was too cute. It almost made me tear up (but I won't admit that in public).
aw, i love it. and peeking into the alone moments of the kind of person whose layers you'd want to peel back and get to know.
(okay that probably makes no sense to anyone but our family... what i just said... anyways.)
makes cubicle life seem so... romantic : )
Okay, so I really didn't have 12 minutes since my kids didn't go to bed at 7:30 despite my best efforts (how do you manage that, by the way?), but so glad I stayed up! Made me smile -- thanks for sharing!
Audrey- Layers like an onion or parfait? LOL, I had the exact same thought as you did!
Noelle- I love short films. This one was great!
garity--(is that your first name? i like it). i say layers like an onion AND a parfait : ) mmm...
Aww. I'm all smiley.
Post a Comment