Thank you so much for that. I haven't laughed like that in ages. I think I saw a glimps into my future...Shannon and Adam! Steve will be so ashamed but I'll love every minute of it!
oh i have watched this way too many times. i won't admit how many. too funny. that pudgy red-hairedness look and the wife-beater... oh i could cry from laughing too hard.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for that. I haven't laughed like that in ages. I think I saw a glimps into my future...Shannon and Adam! Steve will be so ashamed but I'll love every minute of it!
oh i have watched this way too many times. i won't admit how many. too funny. that pudgy red-hairedness look and the wife-beater... oh i could cry from laughing too hard.
who IS this kid??!!
p.s. my word verication is "un-ted" haha.
Post a Comment