Those were Bryson's words when this ginormous remote control hummer showed up on our doorstep today. A gift from Ye-ye (Bruce's dad). I think this picture is a fairly accurate indicator of my children's personalities. Luke is over there in the corner doing a little dance. Bryson is containing his exultant excitement behind a serene smile. And Makenna's just hanging on for the ride...


Obviously, we had to take it to bed with us. Obviously.
5 comments:
boys and their trucks. B seem to be a chip off the old Bruce block with his controlled excitement. Luke is totally like Ryan - their personalities cannot be contained or bridled.
Wow- cool grandpa! I love the pictures of Makenna in the previous post- especially the last one- she's adorable!
Very cool! It's nice to have grandparents spoil our kids now and then! Gianluca would have been extatic!
p.s. I called you for the third book if you have it. Can I borrow it? I'm dying!!!
It looks like Makenna could go for a ride in that monster.
Bryson sounds so much like Shannon. I bought her some pink, sparkly sunday shoes and we walked around saying how "fabulous" they were.
haaaaaa.
nothing beats bryson's smile in the pic with the truck in his bed... pure joy. i can just see him, laying in bed, glancing down every once in a while at his new treasure with another smile...unable to fall asleep : )
and like i said earlier, i don't know why i kept checking your blog this past week when i knew very well you were here at my house, not posting... : ) i miss it; get on it girl.
love you SO much.
Post a Comment