This little boston baby is so loved. I feel like there's a string wound tightly around my heart and attached to hers. I'm pretty sure it'll make a nice large rip in my chest when I have to get on the airplane tomorrow to go back home. Hurts just thinking about it.
10 comments:
She is so precious! so glad that you've had a great visit-but we've missed you at pump. see you soon
So sweet and cute! I just love all the pink! So nice for you to get to visit! Bruce is starting to look like he's ready to go back to work...:)
She is adorable. I love all the pictures. Tell Aud she needs to start a blog of her own!!!!!
don't gooooooooooooooo!!!
Have you started a blog for Audrey yet? PLEASE!!!! That's the ONE thing I REALLY need you to do before you leave!!
And I am still SO JEALOUS that you met our little niece first! ( I guess it is only fair...you are the mother's sister)
:)
She is so beautiful! And I'm not just saying that. Most newborns aren't so cute, but she really is. I am SO not ready for another newborn, but those pictures are giving me pangs of baby fever. Don't worry, I'll fight it.
Seriously, Audrey, you do need to start a blog! I rely on Noelle for your updates, I'll give you one more month to recover from birthing a child, but then....
Oh. . I loved those pictures. I'm not sure why I started crying. Probably many reasons- she is one beautiful little girl, your little sister just had a baby, I miss you guys, seeing pictures of your parents who I loved when we were younger!!! Or. . .maybe it was that darn music!! I think it was a mixture of all of it.
Congrats to Audrey- could she look any better after just having a baby????
soo cute Noelle. I hope that you had a great time with Aud. The baby looks sooo sweet and you and Aud looked so beautiful in all the pics! Such a good looking family!
come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is sad to say because my sister did as well but I started to cry when I saw the pictures and seeing Audrey as a mom and how beautiful her little girl is. I love you guys and I love how we have kept in touch after all these years. Audrey get a blog and if you read this I love you and your little girl. She is beautiful!!!!
Noelle I love your blog and thanks for the updates with Audrey
Post a Comment