Hi Noelle! I am avoiding what I really should be doing this morning and following the blog links on Melissa's blog. What a fabulous family you have created! Do you remember how my husband Jay use to bug you and your sisters about being so little? The last laugh is on him (or us) because our 3 girls are tiny! We are hoping that someone MIGHT grow to be 5 feet tall. Your Mom's painting are beautiful! I am so happy that you are having such a great life - seems like just last year I was your Laurel teacher! Lara Caughman PS Serendipity is one of my most favorite words ever!
Lara! I'm so glad you left a message! How is everyone! How's Sister Caughman? Oh, I miss her. I want to see pics of your cute girls! Can you get my email address from Melissa? I know my whole family would love to see pics!
I think he just loves sports ;) especially basketball. And me soccer. We've already been given a tiny pink soccer ball and a small pink &white basketball. I think the tennis ball was just the smallest ball he could find ;) ha.
9 comments:
Derek and I think she is such a beautiful baby. Give Audrey our best when you go out there!
Wow, she's beautiful! (and I love her little crib set.... sigh.... someday I'll have a girl)
Hi Noelle!
I am avoiding what I really should be doing this morning and following the blog links on Melissa's blog. What a fabulous family you have created! Do you remember how my husband Jay use to bug you and your sisters about being so little? The last laugh is on him (or us) because our 3 girls are tiny! We are hoping that someone MIGHT grow to be 5 feet tall. Your Mom's painting are beautiful! I am so happy that you are having such a great life - seems like just last year I was your Laurel teacher!
Lara Caughman
PS Serendipity is one of my most favorite words ever!
Noelle, you little girl is so pretty. I love all the pink. Love-Hannah
Lara! I'm so glad you left a message! How is everyone! How's Sister Caughman? Oh, I miss her. I want to see pics of your cute girls! Can you get my email address from Melissa? I know my whole family would love to see pics!
She's so beautiful and tiny! Is the tennis ball for size reference or are they hoping for a little tennis star?!
we're not really sure WHAT andy was thinking when he snuck that little tennis ball into her crib...
I think he just loves sports ;) especially basketball. And me soccer. We've already been given a tiny pink soccer ball and a small pink &white basketball. I think the tennis ball was just the smallest ball he could find ;) ha.
a tennis ball, huh? no golf balls lying around??? :)
Post a Comment