So will someone please tell me what to do with this child's hair? It is the perfect mullet. Growing out the back, down the sides, and not at all in front... NOT. AT. ALL. You think I am exaggerating. I'm so not. It even looks like I gave her bangs, cut perfectly straight. Or like she has a receding hairline. Seriously, why is it not growing??? Is there some secret to cute little girl hair that I am missing? Enlighten me, someone.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
3 comments:
ok.. i love the reflection in the dishwasher. I especially love that you caught it on camera. And... about the hair. Not much help there. But, she looks absolutely too cute in her pictures!
Shannon is also in love with her refection and often dances in front of mirrors. As for the hair, let it grow. If there's enough on top, I would spray it with water and use little rubber ties to make pony tail on top. Some of my favorite pictures of Shannon are with her bug antlers.
the first picture looks like that one mom sketched of you staring in the mirror... crazy de ja vu... i just love the familiarity in your kids' face. they beLONG to me!
hair shmair. i guess you'll have to start now teaching her what REALLY matters--batting those eyelashes and flashing her contagious smile, drawing attention away from the bald fuzz.
Oh yeah, and that looks don't matter.
Post a Comment