Wednesday, March 12, 2008

happy birthday, kauti!


I think Kauti used to hate me when she first met me, but I think I was so enamored by her brother, Bruce, that I failed to notice. Or I am just that oblivious and forgetful. Either way, having such a selective memory has its perks. I will only ever remember Kauti as the very best sister-in-law a girl could ask for. She helps me look at things a different way, has fantastic insight into the human psyche, is super crafty and creative, and makes me laugh out loud with her hilarious commentary on family drama. Plus, she gives birth to such gorgeous babies. It would be really easy to hate her. Mostly because she has the perfect body...


She's going to kill me for posting this, but this pic doesn't even do her hot bod justice. (This is like 7 or 8 weeks post-partum after baby #2, people... all skinny, tan and flat-tummied.) I love when she comes to visit, and my heart aches every time she leaves. I couldn't help but fall in love with her when I fell in love with Bruce.

1 comment:

Kauti Nicholls said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.......Noelle those pictures are sooooooooo embarrassing. I hope that no one reads this post!!!!! or that Josh hacks into your account and deletes it....hrmmmmm...interesting idea....