And singing over at Patti's house is like nothing else. Seriously. She's got the fabulous media room, with the mini stage and top-of-the-line karaoke equipment, mics and speakers. "Awesome" is an understatement. And LISTENING to Patti sing is even better--she is a true performer and so animated--even when singing for just me. I love it!
Patti on the left with our friend Allison in the middle. This is when we were at the musical Wicked when it came to Houston a few years ago. The song "For Good" on my playlist always makes me think of these two beautiful ladies. And I can't believe I don't have a picture of the incredible media room. By the way, people, The Drowsy Chaperone is currently touring. If it's making a stop near you, get tickets!!! It's coming to Houston at the end of May.
6 comments:
Is that Patty Rascon? You look great in that picture by-the-way.
yes and thank you.
You have an amazing voice.. . and you are an amazing piano player. . and you are an amazing mommy- the list won't stop.
I've been wanting to see Wicked so badly- why have I not been yet?!?!
PS- remember that space ship house in Tennessee that went up to Signal Mountain. That ugly thing is for sale- it was on the national news. How sad is that?!?
Shannon and I have been listening to the same song on Wicked. If only it would travel to a city near us...Shannon would be my date because we know all the songs. We sound pretty good singing in the car, but I just don't think anyone else would appreciate our voices.
I can finally say I've seen Wicked! It was great! Seth's first Broadway. He thought it was over at intermission and we were all just hanging out talking. So funny! He liked it though.
Noelle. Great to get your comment. I love all the people that have come out of the wood works since I've gotten this blog. Of course I remember you. In fact, about a month ago I was at Red Robin and I saw this girl that looked exactly like Shauna. I mean I haven't seen Shauna for probably 8 years and this chick looked exactly like her. Anyway, I ended up having my wife go ask her if her name was Shauna...which it wasn't, but it brought back memories of all the good times years ago. I'm glad you emailed me. Say hi to Bruce for me. We'll have to get caught up more sometime soon, but for now I'll check out your blog to see what you're up to. Send me your email address. - Cort
Post a Comment