You know, I saw her in the SLC airport with her husband at check-in in July and wanted to say hi to her, but I'm totally gutless. Such an amazing family!
it was hot and sticky yesterday, and i was trying to find something to wear to dinner with friends, and i was complaining in my head bc nothing felt comfortable in the heat.
then, i had a second to peek at her blog. and my ingratitude of the day came washing over me. it was bittersweet.... sad for her. happy for her. sad for me. happy for me. sad for all those with broken hearts and broken bodies. happy for all those bc i know one day all will be mended, both body and soul.
i am grateful to learn from other people's journeys. and grateful to have my own.
4 comments:
You know, I saw her in the SLC airport with her husband at check-in in July and wanted to say hi to her, but I'm totally gutless. Such an amazing family!
Oh man. I just cried. I sat on my couch, & cried, all alone. And then took a nap that was just full of restless sleep. Such a sad/happy thing, right?
sigh...
me too. i cried. yesterday.
it was hot and sticky yesterday, and i was trying to find something to wear to dinner with friends, and i was complaining in my head bc nothing felt comfortable in the heat.
then, i had a second to peek at her blog. and my ingratitude of the day came washing over me. it was bittersweet.... sad for her. happy for her. sad for me. happy for me. sad for all those with broken hearts and broken bodies. happy for all those bc i know one day all will be mended, both body and soul.
i am grateful to learn from other people's journeys. and grateful to have my own.
I know! Amazing. She is simply amazing and brave and STILL beautiful! Love that Nie.
Post a Comment