Saturday, July 18, 2009

korean food

Otherwise known as the meal that keeps on giving - for days afterward. Kimchi is potent stuff. Bruce opted to have Korean food for his birthday dinner. They have a Koreantown here in Mexico City, amazingly enough. Though it's really only one block, so technically they should just call it Koreanblock.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obligatory group shots are never cool. We should have done our best Tae Kwon Do pose or something. I've got a sweet palm block. Should've broken that one out.

3 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Bruce is so cool. Korean food, not your everyday fair. Happy B day Bruce. Sounds like it was a good one. The Aztec calendar is very memorable. Can't wait to see that in your Manhatten apartment oneday. Oh, that's my guess for your next move.
I do think karate moves are a step up from the classic Charlies Angels shot, but seeing as there were men involved, I recognize that it was out of the question.

Kauti Nicholls said...

so was the food tasty???

btw, in your group pic, you guys all look matchy matchy in your pinkish/coral tops :)

Lim Family - Hawaii said...

I could use some Korean food right now --- where's my dad when I need him?