Monday, July 20, 2009

third time round

This is why I could never be a tour guide. The pyramids are great, but three times is now my limit. If you come visit, I'll hire a driver to take you there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We brought along B's favorite girl, Ayzha, for a little extra motivation up the steps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

L had a little accident before we even started climbing, so it made the rest of the hike up a little whiny and melodramatic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know you see it, too. Don't stress. It's cool.



Today's track: Happy Up Here - Royksopp

12 comments:

kristi lee said...

me love CHUNK!

Annie said...

That last picture makes this post pure excellence, my friend. Love love love your blog. And I love L. And I love Chunk. Today's a good day.

Chasing Izzy said...

oh man, that is harsh. Luke looks nothing like that kids from Goonies.
I didn't know Nate was there! Tell him I miss him & love him.
By the way, what's with the girlfriend? Let's make a promise to NEVER let our kids have boy/girlfriends until 21. K? Then we won't feel so old.

Chasing Izzy said...

By the way, I am jealous on the verge of bitter that you can complain that you've been to the pyramids 3 times.

Betsy said...

Those last two pictures are making this pregnant lady very happy! I'm pretty sure Seth looked exactly like that as a kid....don't tell him I said that though!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh but they are beautiful! I'm not talking about the pic comparision, but the view. Nate is totally worth it. I miss that little guy who isn't so little anymore.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Wanna Baby Ruth? Why is your blog so cool?

Lim Family - Hawaii said...

I don't know who that kid is in the bottom pic. But I think Luke deserves a gold star for climbing with a strawberry sore. Maybe when I come down Bryson and Luke will hike the pyramid with me ...

Lim Family - Hawaii said...

Just so you know Noelle, I LOVE looking at your and Kauti's blog. It keeps me sane.

Garity said...

Good grief, I take a blog break for a few days and I miss a ton of excitement! I'm back and I've learned several things:

1. call you when the boys and I are making a Lego Store order.

2. Kris and I need to check out that Korean restaurant

3. Where is the copper pot store and I hope I haven't missed Annie yet! (Ok, I do know where a copper pot store is because I have been eyeing these huge cauldrons for a while)

4. 3 times? Seriously? I haven't even been once (probably because I've spent the whole first 8 months of our time here in Mexico prego and pyramids were last on my list) So, wanna go to the pyramids with us now that I'm no longer prego? Ok, just kidding.

5. And finally, I need to introduce my kids to Goonies, they would love it.

Shauna said...

are you still alive...i'm just wondering cause it's been like a week since you last post. snap to it, i depend on you for my morning comic relief. smooches

audrey said...

WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!