I love that she wouldn't dress up...and the laser gun, even better!! What a girl. We need more like her in the world. With two older brothers, what do you expect?
hrmmm....i think i have a tom-boy over here too. she LOVES to play in the dirt and climb the wood pile. Her legs are all scratched and bruised. And her hair is so wild unless I do pigtails--you will see what I mean very soon!
I can't stop laughing...L in the mermaid costume...Beautiful playing in the background. I love it! Little M with her gun. My little B wants his toes painted everytime he sees the polish...when do we start to worry?
So cute. Go M. I love a tough girl that isn't girly, girl. What can you expect with two awesome older brothers that play cool games. It's funny that I never worry about Hannah playing super hero, cars, or guns - but I almost die when I see Jacob doing ballet or playing princess. I'm with Betsy...when do you have to worry? Is there a book about that?
10 comments:
But Luke looked fabulous as a mermaid! With two older brothers, what do you expect?
Too funny! So many cute girls -- we love girl parties at our house too!
so you mean even if I have a girl she might not "do girl"???
I guess I'll just stick to my boys
M just understands that Lara Croft is a tough princess and we need more of those. :0) And she's pretty darn cute!
I love that she wouldn't dress up...and the laser gun, even better!! What a girl. We need more like her in the world. With two older brothers, what do you expect?
i love all that face painting!
m's hair is getting so long!!! i love it!
hrmmm....i think i have a tom-boy over here too. she LOVES to play in the dirt and climb the wood pile. Her legs are all scratched and bruised. And her hair is so wild unless I do pigtails--you will see what I mean very soon!
I can't stop laughing...L in the mermaid costume...Beautiful playing in the background. I love it! Little M with her gun. My little B wants his toes painted everytime he sees the polish...when do we start to worry?
So cute. Go M. I love a tough girl that isn't girly, girl. What can you expect with two awesome older brothers that play cool games. It's funny that I never worry about Hannah playing super hero, cars, or guns - but I almost die when I see Jacob doing ballet or playing princess. I'm with Betsy...when do you have to worry? Is there a book about that?
just send her to my place for a week... my girls will set her straight quickly...just ask Belen.
ha ha ha
cute, funny girl!
what is this... you change your background but not your posting!! hello....
Post a Comment