Friday, November 21, 2008

so uh...


We saw the 10pm showing last night in the VIP theater at the cinemex. I just... so can't even comment right now. But uh, we're going again tonight. Don't judge me.

7 comments:

Shauna said...

i didn't like the movie myself, but I hear ya....i have this undeniable urge (like a magnet really) to go again...i'll probably hit it up again today. sad isn't it.

Dana said...

Ok so i just got finished watching it with Brad.....yeah he was all for seeing it. We both liked it over all just had some issues with casting some people. Did it seem like Bella has a hard time talking? Like everything is a hard to say? Maybe i'm not passionate enough about life? She looked the part just like I thought she would.....OK enough of thoughts.....who did you like and who did you dislike?

Kauti Nicholls said...

i only have one word to describe the movie--painful. i can't bear to watch it again.

Garity said...

I'm ultimately going to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm still ticked off they have Shark Boy playing Jacob. Shark Boy isn't even Native American, isn't that some sort of taboo thing, like casting Mickey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi? I am a Jacob fan mostly because I have a thing for tall hunky Native Americans so they should have cast a tall hunky Native American (or at least a young one who would then grow into that tall...ok you get it.) Also a Jacob fan because of the whole boyfriend/pet thing all wrapped up into one...no need for litter boxes or pooper scoopers!

I want to go see it too and will probably go next week by myself (I actually enjoy seeing movies alone so I'm not worried about the other person seeing how much popcorn I can eat). Can you believe the prices of tickets here in Mexico City? The cinema right down the street is pretty posh and tickets are only about $4 dollars or 550 pesos! LOVE IT!

Sidney said...

I have mixed reviews, but I fully intend on going again this week! I agree about the casting of Jacob & didn't expect some parts to be... corny! Like the first time Edward sat next to her, or the meadow scene. But I did love the baseball scene and the ending... of course all of the kissing or almost kissing scenes left me wishing I was a teenager kissing someone they really liked for the first time!

Love the playlist!

Betsy said...

I just saw it finally!!!! Speechless...I feel like such a 30 year old cougar! I'm so hot for what Edward's got! There was some bad casting, but they got Edward right and that's all that counts. I just kept wishing everyone else would get out of the scene.

audrey said...

: ) did you get my phone message?