Wednesday, November 12, 2008

naps before bedtime

It's 8:31 p.m. Aud just fell asleep on my couch. You don't need to tell me. I know we're awesome party animals. But that's the beauty of hanging out with your sis. You can fall asleep on each other's couches at 8:30 p.m. at night. No problema. There's a tradition in my family where we often take evening naps before we go to bed.

This might be something we inherited from my dad. He's really good at it. The guy can sleep anywhere. He'd come home from work late, take a nap on the couch or the carpet, then he'd get up around midnight, eat, do dishes, do dictations, and then back to bed for a couple hours before leaving for the hospital again at 6 a.m.

Maybe I'll go watch Friends until she gets up.

1 comment:

shannon said...

I'm so glad she is there with you!
(Although I wish she was here with me :) )
Hope you guys have a GREAT time!
Tell your crazy sister to post some pics on her blog!!!!
My niece is growing too fast! Stop her!

xoxo