Belen has the prettiest eyes!!! She is such a cutie. Glad you guys are having fun.
I cannot believe how much that baby girl looks like her daddy!wow. :)THANK YOU for the pictures!!!!She has changed SO much since I saw her last! Her hair is so dark!Thanks No!
And I second Andrew...his wife is HOT!
my first official blog response w.out the help of aud.....i particularly like the one where M is stealing b's pacifier , "is anyone looking?"... and i do have to say, my wife is damn hot... an
yeah she is isnt she? tropical even. you one lucky dude andy miller
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Belen has the prettiest eyes!!! She is such a cutie. Glad you guys are having fun.
I cannot believe how much that baby girl looks like her daddy!
wow. :)
THANK YOU for the pictures!!!!
She has changed SO much since I saw her last! Her hair is so dark!
Thanks No!
And I second Andrew...his wife is HOT!
my first official blog response w.out the help of aud.....
i particularly like the one where M is stealing b's pacifier , "is anyone looking?"... and i do have to say, my wife is damn hot...
an
yeah she is isnt she? tropical even. you one lucky dude andy miller
Post a Comment