Serious anger in those eyes. The girl literally lost her voice last week from yelling at the boys all day long. (They were on a school break, cramping her style, you know.) Her three most commonly used phrases:
"NOOOOO!!!!"
"STOP IT!!!!!"
"ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"
It's a tough world. I really don't know what to tell her, because it's like she took the words right out of my mouth. She suffers from two very conflicting emotions when it comes to her brothers. One is complete adoration for them, and the other is this sweeping, unmitigated fury from the tip of her toes to a slap across one of their faces. Even I'm scared of her. I don't know what to do about her. I really don't. I have this fear she'll end up like those big girl bullies on the playground that make all the boys cry.
Maybe it's time I did something about this Bruce Lee hairstyle she's sporting.

Perhaps therein lies my problem. You think?
5 comments:
that first picture is the best. "are you KIDDING me?" she's channeling some serious irritation there. bruce lee, eat your heart out.
that's hilarious... the Bruce Lee hairstyle part. your little diva on the hand, i can't even laugh right now...we used to think it was cute with maddie when she was little and had all that attitude, was sassy and bossy and what not...NOW, at 3... i feel like i have an uncontrollable teenager on my hands most days. i sware, it's literally been the roughest week ever with her. she just has so much energy, and embarrasingly is just like her mom attitude wise. her latest is, "whatever mom." OMG
I am dying laughing about the hair part!!!!! Don't worry Reagan was a HUGE bully. Like I wouldn't go to playgroups b/c she would hurt the other kids, but she grew out of it finally!!!
You crack me up! Makenna has the cutest hair ever!
aw man--I love the 3rd pic--that glare is just classic. love it! She is so cute. Her hair looks long enough on top that you could maybe put a little clippie in it? or does she rip it out... I JUST cut off Lorelei's mullet the other day. It was getting so long and not so cute. Now it looks weird still, but less redneck-ish. I can't wait to get these 2 together!
Post a Comment