The world lost a little piece of sunshine yesterday. I have never felt more heartbroken and helpless as I have the past two days, watching our dear friends, Amanda and Josh, suffer the loss of their 15-month-old son. I wish with all my heart I could carry their grief and relieve their pain.
Little Ty-ty, we love you and are so grateful to have known you.
5 comments:
Sorry. No comment. I have to go hug Adam.
I know a little of that. I'm part of the Moms-Who-Have-Angels club too. My heart goes out to them...
I'm so sorry. There's nothing worse. I think it's better to share the grief than to bear it by herself.
Thanks Noelle. Like you felt, we truly do feel all of the prayers in our behalf. Love you guys.
we have felt so much love for amanda and josh and for you all this week. there's a little place in nyc that is sending up many prayers for our dear mexico city friends.
Post a Comment