Sunday, January 3, 2010

'sup

I just wait-listed myself for two different online photography classes:

Sheye Rosemeyer

and

Jessica Sprague

Did you click on the links? Don't they sound fun? Is there anyone out there who has taken online photography classes from these people? And do you know about others I can check out? Avísanme, por favor. I'm excited to challenge my brain a little, because at the moment words like aperture and shutter speed make me nervous and confused. And I don't need that in my life.

Also, Church starts at 9 a.m. now. Praises be. Now if I can just get myself released...

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm signing up for Jessica Sprague too! My sister recommended her.. says she's real good.

Sidney said...

I've never heard of either, but I am sure every other mom out here in Utah have. I swear they all start off as a hobby for their full time blogging careers, and then whamo, they start up their photography buisness.... It's a different world out here I'm telling you!

k. said...

Okay, I took the Jessica Sprague class. I think we need to talk about this.

(Long story short - spend $15 & buy a really good book instead. And take lots & lots of photos on your own. Just my humble little opinion.)

Pitcherpost said...

I've wait listed myself several times for Sheye Rosemeyer's classes. Her photography style is so dreamy. I have her eye-candy actions if you get more into photoshop and I love them as well! Anyways, let me know if you get into her class! I'll be very jealous, like I said, I've tried before!

I haven't taken any workshops yet, but I'm signed up for this one....http://thelightworkshop.wordpress.com/ starting Jan. 31. I think there are still spots. BUT...I'm not sure yet if it's going to be worth the money, I hope so! I'll let you know!

Jaymie Quigley said...

I had a website recommended to me. www.pioneerlady.com and then go to her photography tab. I have loved it so far!