Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ward social

Let's forget I ever posted those last two posts. Moving on. Here are pics from the ward social. Good, wholesome, clean fun.

M, super excited to see her nursery leader (who is no longer her nursery leader - thank you, Lauren, for totally raushing my Primary system. Does a RS Prez really need counselors? Seriously overrated.)

Photobucket

Helping herself... not unlike the dirty valet guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out a frog that kept them occupied for a solid two hours. It's the simple things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone please tell me there are other kids who pose like this for the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Probably trying to convince his buddy, Zach, to do something naughty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know who brought the pink rider to the party, but I do know they didn't have a rat's chance of getting it back from M and her kung fu death grip until we'd left.

Photobucket

Bruce secretly loves ward parties. He's a total socialite... just kidding (or am I??). Really, he loves any excuse to play sports. You can always count on him to bring the ball.

Photobucket

B getting totally rocked:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ouch. Sad and a little awesome that I caught it on camera.

Photobucket

He was a bit bummed afterward (poor guy), but I guess that's what happens when you play with the big boys.

Sigh. No one's gonna love these babes more than I do.



Today's track: No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses

8 comments:

M said...

Nate liked to pose and he hasn't outgrown it. Great kids!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

What can I do as penance? Forgive me please and lets have a ladies night soon. Perfect. =)

Laura said...

i'm lovin' the pose. he's gotta be so much fun. send him to TN to stay with us please!!!!
where did you have your social? it looks like a beautiful place!

Sherwoods said...

Ah man, you stole my thunder. I totally just got on to post pictures on our blog. Love the pictures of the boys and the frog. I need those. But, I even more love the picture of L. The kid cracks me up. We had tons of fun with you guys! I agree with Lauren...ladies Saturday morning soon (hey, I gotta do it when I have a 'babysitter' around)!

Annie said...

I totally laughed out loud multiple times. L's pose is priceless. . . as is the incredible in-the-moment shot of unfortunate B. Wish we were there!

And let me clarify my comment on your last post. Only the toe was gruesome. Otherwise, you probably have the cutest feet ever. Foot envy. Right here.

audrey said...

noelle. don't fight that poses. papa, nate, luke... it's in the blood apparently.

m does have a kung fu grip.

and bryson : ( sadness. the worst part is, in action pictures like that, the ball never seems to be close enough to justify the collision. it's always like feet away, making the drama seem so preventable. ha. anyways. playin' with the big boys!! our little b!!

love you.

Garity said...

All the fun we are missing...we need to keep this sort of thing going all year especially since most embassy functions entail open bar (at least all the ones we've had to go to) so it's so nice the ward is having more socials lately. We'll volunteer our home when we get back! We are moving out of the house from Hades, did Lauren tell you she and I are going to be neighbors? So excited! Next ward social, lets TP our old house! Kris and I will supply the TP.

Christine said...

Luke's picture totally had me and Bryce laughing together. I love his little--well, big personality!
-also since I Don't Care came on my chest is in pain-Gay is going to hurt me again today at 4:30!