
Bruce just came home. He walked in, gave me a kiss and went to the closet to change into his comfy clothes. Then he called to me, "Hey, babe? Which pant leg do you put on first?"
"Uh... my left?" I said.
"That's wierd," he responded. "You're right-handed."
What the... who's wierd? Crazy guy.
p.s. This pic was taken in our soon-to-be apartment. We move in next week. Ask me if I've even started packing. Just ask me.
8 comments:
So have you started packing yet? :-) You're moving? Hope it all goes smoothly -- moving is a lot of work!
I never thought about which pant leg I put on first, but I put on the left leg first too, and I'm right handed.
I hope you like your new place. Is it better or the same as the place your are in now?
i really like this picture. it reminds me of corporate america, (or would that be corporate mexico ) or something... bruce standing almost silhouette, suit on, gazing out the obviously high window, looking up at his future... sky's the limit...
what that's not what you meant it to mean? we're all weird really.
ps. can't wait to see the pics of your new apt. START PACKING ALREADY NOELLE...YOU'RE STRESSING ME OUT!!!!
Ok I saw that your post was called Pant Legs and the picture of Bruce was the first thing I saw. I was looking for his pants! My mind works in odd ways.
But I do love the picture, and the conversation- don't you love when you have odd conversations about well.......nothing?!
And I'm so sorry you have to pack, if I was there I'd take your three beauties out for the day so you could get to it. They could teach me the mexican ways, while you swore under your breathe about packing.......miss me? =)
Where are you moving? What are movers in mexico city like? Is your new place better? Hope you guys are doing great. Love,
Derek
awww... DEREK!!!!! you learned how to leave comments!!! i feel warm and happy inside. i do.
derek : ) !! hola, chango.
bruce, which pant leg do YOU put on first? i'm assuming your right if you're right-handed and if left would be weird to you. i wonder which one andy puts in. being a lefty... also, bruce, if i were to ask something like this, you'd say, that's such an audrey question to ask. HA. you do it too, youuuuuu.
p.s. before lasik surgery (is that how you spell it?), i always put my left contact in first. ALWAYS. no sé porque. bueno...
P said it makes sense if you're right handed to put on your left pant leg first. You stand on your most stable leg first, which is your right leg so you put on your left pant leg first.
Post a Comment