Sunday, June 14, 2009

poser

Oh, L. It is physically impossible for him to act like a normal human being. The one smiling shot of him is only in existence, because one moment before I snapped, I had said "yes" to the generally unthinkable: "Mom, can I take a picture of you?" (Under normal circumstances, he is not allowed to come within 3 inches of my camera, but I was tired and broken down this day. Weak moment.)

Photobucket

Evidence of giving in:

Photobucket

He's graduated from the blurry, chin-only shot. Gross motor skills must be improving. When reviewing his handiwork on the playback feature, he commented, "Oh, Mom, you are so beautiful!" Without a hint of patronage.

And that's why he's still around here.



Today's track: This Boy - I'm From Barcelona

6 comments:

audrey said...

i love this post.

i can just hear him tell you how beautiful you are : ) oh L. we need MORE of you in this world!!!!! so genuine and passionate and hilarious. i love him

Laura said...

ok you must think that i'm a blogger stalker. this is the second time i've been to your neck of the internet today! but your fast at updating and i must say i have a weakness for colorful food. :)
L is so handsome and funny. seriously he must come and visit. him and tipton would have a blast together!

Angie said...

How can you not love Luke? The kid is awesome! We, as well as three other pews, got a kick out of his snorting today at church ;)

Sherwoods said...

Wow, that is a really good picture of you. Good job L. I also have to agree with his assessment of it. I also agree with your assessment of him. Cracking up during sacrament meeting yesterday at the little piggy sitting across from us! Love this kid.

Kauti Nicholls said...

oh he looks so cute in all the shots. i love his dimply smile. and he did a great shot of you too, so pretty :)

M said...

I think you have lovely eyebrows and expression in this photo. I was taking photos of the boys with Grandma B. last night. I commented that Nate had a different odd expression in every one of them...hairstyle, too. But Jason looked exactly the same in each one. So you see, posers don't outgrow "poser" when they are 19.