This child, especially. The aisle is her runway and she only has eyes for the prize at the end: her dad. I wanted to duct tape her to some obscure corner of our church building.
M prefers to be as naked as possible. In her opinion, she is seriously overdressed here.





This is what I wanted to do today. Not fair. I wish I was two. She exhausts me.
FYI, the maid made the bed. Hence the eerie and peculiar geometrical pillow placement reminiscent of hotel decorating. Which makes sense, since that is where we found her. Working in a hotel, I mean. On the upside, you could bounce a quarter (or M) off those tight-like-unto-a-dish sheets. I choose my battles.
Today's track: Disco Lies - Moby
12 comments:
I feel the same way about church and Mike sits right next to me. Claire just likes the attention she gets in the isle. Her own personal runway. Her and M would love each other.
And I was noting the pillows and bed.
I dont' believe it she just looks to innocent! i'm feelin' ya. hyrum yesterday decided to drench himself in nursery with water and the undress himself since he was wet. then when i picked him up he takes off down the halls! i got a lot of stares. it was completely out of hand!
she is such a gorgeous little girl. she'll be a heartbreaker with those tan legs, big smile, and all the drama : ) whew... what're we in for...
as for the sheets, yeah... they ARE a tad hotel-y. but i suppose you expected it. do you ever make them a little crooked, just to see if she'll put it back to it's particular position? did she ever ASK you how you wanted your bed made? i do like the tightness. being white, it looks so fresh and clean. and that is NOT hotel-y : ) mm, i miss your bed.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a cute, innocent looking girl. How could she cause any trouble? J/k
I feel for you having to keep all three kids quite a good during sacrament.
So when I saw your bed, I thought wow Noelle is so good to make her bed look cute when mine is always just a big pile of sheet and comforter. So it was a little comforting to know your maid placed the pillows. =)
Good luck to both you and Bruce on his new (almost the same) calling. =)
i forgot to say, congrats, bruce, on your new calling. and good luck, noey, with his new calling : )
you're a far more amazing mother than you know, noelle, and far more amazing than i know it feels like you are when you're kids are stripping down and dancing down the aisle.
p.s. besides, i know you want to hear more bruce lingo from the pulpit, right?
You forgot to mention how she paraded around commando under her dress during nursery yesterday. Ahhh... if only we could all get away with that.
How can you get mad she is so gorgeous. I love her sun kissed look from that Mexico sun. I hear you on handling the kids on Sunday. Gosh I only have one and its exhausting and I hope we are not doing a wrong thing by secretly wishing our husbands would get released from the bishopbric (why does that would look so wrong to me how I spelled it...hmmm)!!!!!! Love ya Stacy
I feel your pain, lady. Kyle just got released from that calling after about 3 years. HARD HARD HARD HARD HARD! Hang in there.
she's so cute!
and i got your kids way too many clothes, i left the receipt b/c you may want to return some of it......i was going to take pics of it all but forgot--but i did get tons of cute stuff, for m esp--cutest jacket ever and cute plaid shoes. love it all. gap kids just isn't as cute--the clothes are getting too big! but i did find some nice stuff for b, nice shirts for church, a few swim trunks, hoodie, cool sneakers....etc...boy it was fun :)
kauti, you are AWESOME!!!!!! i love having my own personal shopper... ;) amazing.
seriously, noey. you ARE lucky. you have a personal shopper, a live-in maid AND Bruce, and VIP movie theaters. spoiled!!! the good thing is that i get to reap the benefits of your personal shopper every 6 months!!!!! yahooooo : )
kauti, i love you!!
Oh, there is such a difference between girls and boys. Like hot and cold. Maybe, together, they balance one another. Is M what you would consider a sibling stopper?
You must tell why you are moving? More space, crazy neighbors? Do tell.
Post a Comment