Wednesday, April 15, 2009

last week's shenanigans

Because I forgot to publish this post.


Lunch with Daddy.

Photobucket

Not a very good lunch...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feeding her toy a chicken nugget. So nurturing...

Photobucket

Studying the fascinating workings of a restaurant buzzer. So analytical...

Photobucket

Playing cars in his imaginary world. So... L.

Photobucket

M decided to do a little dance for two toothy teenagers. One word, M: NO!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morning at Lincoln Park.

Photobucket

Given L's track record, this little boy seems to be in a dangerous spot.

Photobucket

B's favorite place = where Dad is.

Photobucket

And who doesn't love wearing goggles while chowing on a little seashell soup?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Love it, love it! My kids are constantly digging out the goggles from the swimming bag too. (And since when does McD's have buzzers?)

audrey said...

oh i have MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of you!!!!!!! come back!!!!!!

Sherwoods said...

I know I say it all the time, but I love your little family almost as much as I love your blog posts!

Melissa Oman said...

Love your comment of the picture of L with the kid below him. So funny!