Wednesday, April 1, 2009

haiku of the day

Motherhood is great
Until someone poops their pants.
Then it really sucks.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Christi said...

You should look into getting published!

pete on said...

good job buddy!!!! keep the poop coming!!!

audrey said...

dear noelle, here are some haikus to cheer you up.

i want nutella...
with a thick slab of warm bread
and a glass of milk.

body combat--yeah!!
feel the BURN and make it HURT!!
1, 2, 3--LES MILLS!!

let's have a partay!
friends, smallville, gg, vampires,
thurston, rach and dan!

love you noey. may you have less and less poops in the pants every day.

love.aud

Dana said...

I feel your pain. Brady did the same thing, while looking at a preschool for this fall. Your suppose to be 3 and potty trained. I don't think they will let us in.

Melissa Hodgen said...

We had the same day! Maybe it's the moon. Hopefully tomorrow will be poop free. How could it not be, they got so much out today.

Kathryn said...

Smile. Chuckle. Scream.
Your poetry speaks to my soul.

Shauna said...

actually...then it really STINKS! (get it...poop...stinks..i slay myself. i should be writing the haiku's here. lol

Jeb said...

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Haiku

Sherwoods said...

How come I come away from your blog laughing every single time I check it? I also love the matching soundtrack every day...yes I have noticed it for a while now. Love this boy and I love that face!

Kauti Nicholls said...

I hope you just threw the undies in the garbage....nothing worse than trying to clean poop off underwear...ugh--nauseating.

Pitcherpost said...

Oh boy, why do our lives revolve so much around poop now? THe word "poopy" pops up in my conversations way too often.

erin said...

haiku and accompanying picture are award-winning. here's to you and clean underoos.