Friday, April 10, 2009

lagging

I have bukos to blog about tonight, but first I have to go to the gym and pack for our trip to Ixtapa. I am dying for sunshine, sand, the Pacific, and cleaner air. Definitely for cleaner air. But for now, I will leave you with this lovely snapshot of my darling niece:

Photobucket

A full-fledged toddler. How I love this blue-eyed babe. Aud, I need to see her now. NOW! I want her to know my smell, my smile, my voice. It's been too long.

2 comments:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Hey Bruce - It's Paxton Quigley - found your blog from Paul Oman's.
What are you doing in Mexico? Do you still work for EY? I left EY and moved to Boise, Idaho. I worked for Deloitte for 2 years and then had enough of public accounting and now work for a public company here in Boise in financial reporting. The worst part is putting up with the auditors......dang auditors anyway....

Your family is adorable.

Jaymie keeps a blog for our family. I'm too busy trying to make more money than she spends, so I can't really keep up on this sort of thing, but I hear you can link this post to our site..or my wife's site.

Dana said...

get some sun for me.......and sand i think that we should all go to the beach sometime!