Wednesday, April 20, 2011

be awesome

Photobucket

I don't know if you know this about L, but he thinks he is awesome. Like he really believes this about himself all the time. It might even be the secret to his beguiling charms and complete disregard for my sanity. Who cares what Mom thinks? I'm awesome! That's a thumb-sucker smile of total confidence. If only we could all embrace our awesomeness like L... and Barney Stinson.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I saw him on Sesame Street the other day and he was AWESOME!!

audrey said...

ahh this may be my favorite picture of lukie.
i see this smile and my heart swells cliche-ly--too much love!!
does he look SO HAPPY or what??!!

pete on said...

LUKE is the man!!!

Lim Family - Hawaii said...

He is awesome mom.

erin said...

luke is awesome. and can a rock a styrofoam hat like no one i know.