

He looks innocent but is incredibly adept at pooping a straight shot. He is infamous for pooping right after a diaper change and mostly whilst the bum is exposed to fresh air. Bruce was blessed with the wrath of EZ's gastrointestinal phenomenon early this morning and may have screamed a little. The first time is always the hardest.

He chews his hands in a pinch when Mom isn't around.




This is the view I'm getting every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It's a good thing I love him or this could get really old.

I like his hands to be covered so he doesn't scratch his face, but I keep finding him with one finger poking out. Silent rebel.

B, L and M love to watch him sleep, which is good, because that's pretty much all he can do right now.


I am reminding myself he will never be this size again. Happy 1-week-old birthday, EZ. You are loved.
11 comments:
Oh Noelle, he is so beautiful and precious! It makes my heart yearn to hold another wee babe in my arms again (alas, we are done with babes around here). But how do I find out what his name is? :-)
Hope you're getting some sleep and enjoying this time with him!
He is so adorable. We love those blankies around our house too. Ty's was his absolute fav and the only thing that would calm him down when he was in the hospital at 1 month old. I am glad EZ is enjoying his! I'll work on one in your size for you. It might not be as good as my mother's fine handiwork, but it will be soft and fluffy. Mama deserves a nice blankie too, right?
Good luck on the poop thing. I am not going to lie, I would have loved to be there this morning and see that happen to Bruce. I was laughing for abou 5 minutes straight. Zach couldn't figure out what was wrong with his mother.
Perfection... in the baby and in the blog post. Thanks for the update. You are now off the hook and can go back to your 3 hour cycle! : )
He looks like a boy! How does that happen at one week? Is his hair lighter than the others...could Papa be in there somewhere? I'd love to be doing what Luke is doing in the photo...just savoring EZ while sucking his thumb.
Really you're done? Doesn't it make you want to be greedy and have so many of them?
So cute, I just want to fly down there and gobble him up! Is it me or is there a resemblance to L? Who do people tell you he looks like? And um how did he get the nickname? I hope its because he is such an "easy" baby and that recouping after surgery is a breeze. Love the pic's keep 'em coming!
Oh my, he's just beautiful.
He & Q can be internet friends, too.
He is beautiful! Such a boy. There is no mistaking what gender he is. I loved the pic of the "view" you get every 2 to 3 hours... that was my favorite! Penny looked like tweedle dee and tweedle dum from alice in wonderland when she nursed and it always cracked me up. I guess you'd have to see it to believe it.
Congrats! It's all over and you have a beautiful little boy to show for it!
Oh, he is so cute! He already looks like your family :) Congratulations.
I am feeding Trevor even as I type this--we are so happy for you! he is so sweet, innocent, and precious!
Great pictures. He is such a cute guy. Like you said, you can tell he is an On. But I have to say he reminds me most of L in those pictures. =) I hope your recovery is going great.
He is so sweet! I don't normally see resemblances easily, but man, he looks just like L to me. So cute! Enjoy that little guy.
I agree a little L. Congratulations. He is beautiful. As you well know, those first few weeks are so precious. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment