Sigh. It is just not easy, is it? But sometimes people are so, so, so amazing. People like Nie. People like my friend Amanda. People like you, my dearest friends, who are asked to go through really hard, really horrible things. Peace is the gift the gospel brings. Without that knowledge and eternal perspective, it is difficult to imagine what possible purpose trials, sorrows and heartache hold in our lives. But they do, in fact, serve a purpose. A divine one.
3 comments:
I was going to post her video too. Loved it. I loved the perspective of the videography. It was like being a fly on the wall getting a glimpse.
She is one of my favorite people to follow--so inspiring! I am continually impressed and having a good blow to my reality to realize how lucky I am...
Ahh, tears! Needed this today. Bless you, N.
Post a Comment