I don't do theme parks. But I am making an exception for this:
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Click on the link already, people. Take the flying tour and explore the gallery. Also. They will be selling Butterbeer at Hogsmeade. BUTTERBEER. Apparently it tastes just like what you think. And it has been tasted and stamped with approval by J.K. Rowling. Are you kidding me??? I am going. If I have to sell prized possessions and body parts, I am going. It opens June 18th at Universal Orlando.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
3 comments:
Ok, I'm all about butterscotch but the thought of butterscotch to drink? I don't know, it could be dangerous.
Tricia & I made butterbeer a few months ago for a HP marathon. It tasted totally how I imagined it. You should make it with the kiddies when they get old enough to be as obsessed as us.
oooh, i'm so there.
Post a Comment