
Is not such a baby anymore. Just recently, we celebrated M's third birthday. She loves movies, candy, bossing, sassing, and er... dare I say it, dirty dancing. I did not teach this to her. Trust. She arrived on this earth hip-flicking and booty-shaking. It shames me to the core.
And despite the fact that my tolerance level for sass and drama hovers around a -5, we love our girl. She makes life sweet.
3 comments:
Ah, it's nice to see that you are back and alive. I'm guessing you survived L's spouts of gas with no major explosion and M's inappropriate dancing without a visit from DHS! Whew! The blogging world has not been the same without you.
ps. i jsut love your sweet chidren. i need your address b/c i'm sending that girl some leg warmers. every dancer needs a pair.
noelle she's so big... i don't even know what she sounds like. i want to hear her sass.
oh m, you'll break many-a-hearts with that beautiful little mug. i'm sure your dirty dancing won't hurt much, either.
Seriously... how much do I LOVE this girl not to mention, miss her. She makes me smile. We miss your dear little family. Hope you recovered from your friends. And yes, that makes me want to go back to Taxco desperately. I can never have enough!
Post a Comment