

Here's to you on your birthday, oh mother of mine. I'm so glad you came into the world before me, because I would not have been a good mother for you (though it looks like you were reincarnated in passionate little M - great, really looking forward to that). I love you in deep child-like ways and am grateful everyday that I am yours.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sister Bryant! What a cool lady.
I love how you love your mother. I'm sure she's a wonderful woman.
Sometimes I feel like my daughter is like my mother also. Weird huh?
Happy Birthday!
mmm i love you mom. can't wait to go somewhere over the rainbow again in a couple weeks. how fun when blue can say lola. that'll be a good day.
and i love that i know exactly what you guys did on your birthday. wish i coulda been there.
Post a Comment