Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a baby shower

My friend, Sara, threw a baby shower for another mutual friend, Ingrid, who is having a baby girl (she already has two boys). Sara put up a little sign ("NO BOYS ALLOWED") that reminded me of the cute baby shower some friends threw for me when I was pregnant with M. So fun. I love the advent of new life.

ingrid baby shower

But this post is really for my mama who checks my blog the most and is miffed when four days have gone by without something new. It's also to prove to her that I really do have Mexican friends. Or at least multi-national. There are a few Puerto Ricans, Columbians and Argentinians in there. She seems to think everyone I hang out with is an American expat. Contraire, woman.

But for some really amazing photography, see here. Photography by my Tia Jing ("tia" is "aunt" in Tagalog). Not only is she my favorite duet singing partner during family reunions, but she has an amazing artistic eye. I love talented people.

No comments: