"I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I want to be a girl! Am I so beautiful? Marry me, B!"
There are so many things wrong with this scenario, not the least of which is the double-jointed freak show on the right. Let's hope one too many oreos is my biggest concern.
P.S. Mom, I just read your "About Us" email this morning... I'm thinking Beatrice and Lolita. Pops, you are one of a kind. Mom, you, too. Polar opposites in a way that makes the world go round in perfect revolution.
9 comments:
Ooh, save those for some great blackmail photos when you have a couple of teenagers on your hand. What cuties.
Ethan is the same. (even without Oreo's) He like to put on Claire's clothes. (yeah, scary that they fit him- I have not idea how- it's a little like Tommy boy) I'm hoping it's a just a phase he'll grow out of, soon! Maybe it's being a middle child with a little sister who gets all the attention. Let me know your theory.
Ummmm, where can I get one of those headbands?
I have tears rolling down my face bedcause I have never seen this side of your boys! This is why blogs are so grand...it's just not the same explaining it to someone over the phone.
BTW...going to the US this weekend for 2 weeks. After today's experience I may not be back but in the event that I do return, do you want boxes of Cinnammon Life? I'm bringing tons back for myself. We have 3 huge suitcases reserved for cereal and chocolate chips. Any other requests?
i've heard this is the way it all begins. watch out:)
haha, you have made my day! I love your kids. and since I'm behind, Happy birthday! Late i know. you guys all really do have birthdays at the same time, even Andy! What about Nathan? He's the only bryant that I haven't seen a birthday post for yet!
WHAT R U DOING??? tell that boy that he need to go kick a ball around... or something MANLY!!!!
oh that from uncle pete....
oh i'm dying. laughing.
ah well... not everything's as it seems : ) we'll just call it "living in the moment"??
or...knowing how tough-guy bruce [pretends] to be, i'm sure this is just HF's jokes on bruce.
haaa.
Post a Comment