Several times during those 24 hours, he'd grab my arm, look me in the eye, and with all the dramatic earnestness of a 6-year-old: "Mom, I'm gonna die. I really think I'm gonna die."
Funny, I can't believe he's ONLY six! Poor guy! Was it something he brought back with him or one of the fun bugs compliments of Mexico? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Hi Noelle! Tell B that his great Aunt Marie and Uncle Tom hope he gets better soon.
We loved L making oatmeal cookies. The picture will stay in our memories. I certainly will bring it up whenever I'm in need of a smile, or even if I'm not.
It reminds me of a moment that I will also forever remember. Trevor was about 4 years old. He was with Grandpa in the back yard. Grandpa had his foot on the bench to the picnic table - he also had one arm rested on his hip. Trevor tried to emulated his grandfather - his leg just reaching the level of the bench (touching slightly) when fully outstretched. He could barely keep his balance as he placed his right hand on his hip. His face was filled with accomplishment and pride. What a precious moment.
We miss you all and hope for a great new year for each of you. We love staying connected to you all through your blog.
4 comments:
mmm so sorry, b. hope you're already feeling better.
(that's the first time i've seen it written: i can't believe he's a 6-YR OLD!!!!)
Funny, I can't believe he's ONLY six! Poor guy! Was it something he brought back with him or one of the fun bugs compliments of Mexico?
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Hi Noelle!
Tell B that his great Aunt Marie and Uncle Tom hope he gets better soon.
We loved L making oatmeal cookies. The picture will stay in our memories. I certainly will bring it up whenever I'm in need of a smile, or even if I'm not.
It reminds me of a moment that I will also forever remember. Trevor was about 4 years old. He was with Grandpa in the back yard. Grandpa had his foot on the bench to the picnic table - he also had one arm rested on his hip. Trevor tried to emulated his grandfather - his leg just reaching the level of the bench (touching slightly) when fully outstretched. He could barely keep his balance as he placed his right hand on his hip. His face was filled with accomplishment and pride. What a precious moment.
We miss you all and hope for a great new year for each of you. We love staying connected to you all through your blog.
Love,
Aunt Marie
Oh poor B. On the other hand, it's kind of how a guy reacts to being sick. Steve thinks he's going to die if he sneezes.
Post a Comment