Monday, January 12, 2009

chillaxing L-style


He's done this for as long as I can remember. And who can blame him? That rub-able belly puts Buddha to shame. Two-part jammies were the best thing that ever happened to him.

5 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Do you think it was the year they were born because Shannon does the same thing. Luckly Zach is going to be an orthodontist so we can get braces that way. Oh, but Shannon also likes to eat that way...the ultimate in laziness. All she needs is a bedpan and she'd never have to get up.

erin said...

that boy knows how to live.

Audrey said...

He looks so comfortable!!! I love it. I love that you were able to come to the US for the holidays, what better way to spend it! Wish your family lived here so we could catch up with you and see those cute kids of yours! I guess blogging will have to do! :) Miss ya, Audrey

pete on said...

it looks like he learned that move from his dad!!!!

R. Sherman On said...

dude - L is totally a filipino! there is nothing more manly than rubbing your own belly! this kid is hilarious!