So when I look at this picture, I think, "Wow. We are so Asian." And then that Sesame Street song crops up in my head again: One of these things is not like the others... (Josh, you add diversity to this xanthous bunch.)
Are these kids cute or what? Thanks to Bruce's mom's weekend job at BabyGap, the grandkids are always stylin'. They dress better than I do. We played Rockband every night and ate like starving nomads. If one ever wonders why Bruce's itinerary revolves around good food, look no further than these guys. They know how to eat, and they know how to eat well. Not to mention the fact that watching Bruce and his brothers feast is like dinner and a freak show. Holiday travel can be a stressful hassle, but with moments like these, how can you forego the effort?
If you stayed around to view this whole slideshow, you deserve a medal. When I got home, I realized I had taken somewhere around 2,000 pictures in two weeks. I think Kauti started calling me 'the paparazzi'. But can I help it that I want to snap fifty different angles of my niece in her cute boots? I document stuff. 'S whad-ah-doo.
I'm grateful for family and these memorable, meaningful, hilarious and delightful moments with them. I'm grateful for grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who build relationships with my children. It means there are more people in their life for them to love and who love them in return. Lucky, little dudes.



5 comments:
Noelle, you look SO great in that family picture!!! no wonder Bruce is leaving heart warming-jealous rendering posts about you!
On a daily basis I imagine what I am going to do when I go back in Feb (mini vacation before baby). I'm with you, I'm going to brush my teeth with clean tap water then stick my face under it and drink till I almost burst (my parents have great tap water in Williamsburg!) I can't wait!
Great pics of VA Beach in your slide show.
yay! I love all the pics you took!!! And I am so glad I can get them printed too :)
We miss you guys a ton. Did you set up your wii yet? Josh and I got rockband 2 yesterday.... We have to start a new band b/c sherm and esther are suppose to come visit sometime so we can rock it out again :)
I'm going to work on getting the kids their passports this spring. The only bummer is lorelei is almost 2 and we'll have to start paying for her to fly!!!
oh, and the family pic is too funny--josh sticks out like a sore thumb. maybe i need to get him some fake tan.
and the kids pic is so cute--i think lorelei looks like a whitie too :)
Great pictures Noelle! It is fun to see pics of both of your families. Tell B that we still have the armada and that we still use the map to find our house. He loved seeing where our house was marked on the GPS.
Post a Comment