oooh, yea I love those "perfect" days. The kids are looking so cute, I can't wait to see them all in person. Did Sherm tell you about our white elephant gift exchange for Christmas?
wow! thanks for the compliment, melissa, but no. no photography class. i need one! however, a brand spankin' new camera has made a world of difference. no more purple creeping-ness in my pics. hallelujiah!
for shauna: it's a canon rebel xsi. thank you to josh for enlightening bruce on where to spend the cash and a big BIG thank you to matt and erin for lugging it home in their bags from the usa. love you guys.
OK- I spoke too soon! I feel like ever since I did my post on Tucker- it's been tantrums at least twice a day now. What's the deal?!? I either jinxed myself or I'm a bad person for bragging about my son and I'm learning a lesson here. Oh well- I'll have a completely different post for his 2nd year birthday I guess. I love your pictures!! And I agree with the girl who commented up top- I want to do a collage as my header too:-) I love it!
your kids are all so precious and I bet they have personalities to match! I had to remind myself that I've never actually met them, but I feel like I have!
Hey hey hey... your pics are great! If you still want me to take some pics of the whole fam (kind of hard to do sometimes when you're the one with the camera), let's talk on Sunday.
11 comments:
Those days are the best!!
You and your kids are sooo cute! I don't think I told you how much I love your collage of pictures at the top. I want to copy!
yeah for the good ones...few and far between as they may be!! lol
those are some great pics btw. what kinda camera did you get??? love ya
oooh, yea I love those "perfect" days. The kids are looking so cute, I can't wait to see them all in person. Did Sherm tell you about our white elephant gift exchange for Christmas?
Those are great pictures! You do a really good job at taking pictures of your kids. Did you take a photography class?
wow! thanks for the compliment, melissa, but no. no photography class. i need one! however, a brand spankin' new camera has made a world of difference. no more purple creeping-ness in my pics. hallelujiah!
for shauna: it's a canon rebel xsi. thank you to josh for enlightening bruce on where to spend the cash and a big BIG thank you to matt and erin for lugging it home in their bags from the usa. love you guys.
Things look perfect and your children look so happy! Yay for you and a super saturday with the family.
love this theresa andersson song as i scroll down thru the pix. belén likes the beat--she's bobbing her body viciously. and singing along.
get ready for 14 perfect days when we come : )
OK- I spoke too soon! I feel like ever since I did my post on Tucker- it's been tantrums at least twice a day now. What's the deal?!? I either jinxed myself or I'm a bad person for bragging about my son and I'm learning a lesson here. Oh well- I'll have a completely different post for his 2nd year birthday I guess.
I love your pictures!! And I agree with the girl who commented up top- I want to do a collage as my header too:-) I love it!
your kids are all so precious and I bet they have personalities to match! I had to remind myself that I've never actually met them, but I feel like I have!
Hey hey hey... your pics are great! If you still want me to take some pics of the whole fam (kind of hard to do sometimes when you're the one with the camera), let's talk on Sunday.
Hit Bruce for me!
Post a Comment