Tuesday, October 7, 2008

dear family

I finally looked at Mom's Picasa albums today. It made me miss you and tears flowed. You look so good from far away... ha. I wish every family was as cool as ours. I love us.











5 comments:

audrey said...

colors. sand. sunshine. lotsa limbs draped over each other. mm mm love. i do love my sibs. limbs linked for life. we missed you at the beach.

ps. i don't love ALL the pix you posted with yours truly. but.. c'est la vie.

audrey said...

jason and the kite. ha. loooooved that day.

Beth Davis said...

You do have a super cool family- what's the secret??
And you forgot to mention that you have an unrealistically gorgeous family as well. Seriously!!
I'm sure they are missing you too!!!

PS- will you tell Audrey that she needs to invite me to her blog:-)

Shauna said...

it should be illegal to have a family that beautiful...like every member!! love it. i can't believe little Danielle is totally a women now, she's forever 14 in my mind. hope all is well...i'm back to bloggin so get ready for a landslide of posts here in the future! i know you're practically peeing your pants. love ya

Melissa Hodgen said...

Where in the world was that...I want to go. I can't believe how everyone has grown up! There's nothing like a little family bonding at the beach to renew the spirts.