Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Smallville

3 comments:

Beth Davis said...

I seriously can't tell you how happy I am that you left a comment on my blog!! You are so cute and your boys are adorable! I love it! I'm adding you to my blog so I can stay updated. I need to go back through all of your posts and see what you've been up to. I think I've gotten your number 3 or 4 times from Rae Lynn and lost it every time- so thank you for getting in touch with me! I love you!
PS- JC and I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I'm not watching this season so JC and I can watch it together when he gets home.

Beth Davis said...

sorry- I'm a dork, but I need your new (ok, not so new) last name! I'm such a bad friend!

Pitcherpost said...

Hey Noelle - I didn't realize you had a blog - I'm super excited! Now I have another site to add to my line up of daily blog checking!

I was cracking up at your TV series addiction, esp. that you were up watching 3 hours before you knew you were going to have a baby, you're crazy! Zach and I watched an entire season of "24" in one day - that's 24 episodes in 24 hours, we didn't sleep. Did I mention it was on our honeymoon? Obviously, 24 took priority over any of the more typical honeymoon activities...

btw - your kids are so beautiful!