
Sigh. I miss him already. I feel like I'm strapped to a conveyor belt that's going too fast and I can't figure out how to slow it down. I already miss all of his breathy cooing and hearing him find his laugh. Right now that laugh is just a little breathy burst of "ahhh" with a gigantic smile. I already miss his baby nose and lips and hands and feet and smell. Nothing in the world smells sweeter than a freshly bathed baby. This morning we cuddled in my bed and stared into each other's eyes while I tickled and sang to him. Heart bursts of emotion. I wish it could last forever.
2 comments:
sigh...pretty soon he will be 31 years old. Time goes by too fast. He is beautiful.
mmmm i missssss him.
he is the sweetest, most pleasant baby in the world.
ez, i miss you, don't grow up too fast!!!!!!!!!!
i love that nose.
and when he grins at you, ahhhh....
Post a Comment