It's been difficult to try and blog in between the lounging and eating and lounging some more. We're busy. Kind of. I've got one planning a wedding on her laptop and the other deep in the throes of her third trimester. So, um... we're doing things, even though we haven't moved from our spots on the sofas in hours (days?). But we have a lot of sophisticated conversations that go something like this:
Aud: "You know, pregnancy can be so beautiful and so creepy at the same time."
Noe: "I know, right?"
Aud: "Guys, I have two heads."
Noe: "And you have four arms."
Dani: "Wait... Aud. [dramatic pause] Right now, you have a v_____ and a p____!!!!!" (fill in the blanks)
Noe: "Wow, that's like her worst nightmare come true."
Anyway, as you can see, we have mature dialogue about nothing. And also everything. It's complicated. And also not. Bruce is also around. Milling in the background, suggesting games to get us moving like measuring Aud's belly or guessing how many cheese puff balls come in the big plastic bucket from Costco. (Do we sicken you?) But since we've taken about 700 pictures already, I'm too overwhelmed to put up a single photograph. So instead, enjoy this ditty.
If you watch this and just don't fall in love with this little girl, you are a heartless wretch.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
2 comments:
lol! I loved this. Sister time is the best :)
that little video is so cute!!! made me smile. But you know what else will make me smile? A picture of the three of ya! I wanna see 'em!!! When is the big day for Dani? Tell them I say hi!
Post a Comment